Drinking Lipton Iced Tea is a light and refreshing treat that complements many different varieties of light meals and snacks. Check out our archive of suggested recipes to accompany your Lipton Iced Tea!
- 1-1/3 cups (325 mL) lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) extra-virgin olive_oil
- 4 tsp (20 mL) balsamic_vinegar
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1 pkg (340 g) mozzarella ball
- 4 tomatoes, preferably plum
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) thinly sliced red onion
In food processor or blender, puree 1/3cup (75 mL) of the basil, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper until smooth. (Make-ahead. Refrigerate in airtight containerfor up to 4 hours; shake before using.)
Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices. Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. On large serving platter, alternately layer cheese, tomatoes and remaining basil in concentric circles. Sprinkle with onion. (Make-ahead: Cover and reftigeratefor up to 4 hours.)
Drizzle dressing over salad.
Green and Yellow Bean Salad
- 12 oz (375 g) each green and yellow beans
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) extra-virgin olive_oil
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) wine_vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grainy mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- Half red onion, thinly sliced
Fill bowl with ice water. In large pot of boiling salted water, blanch green beans until tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer to ice water; stir until cold. Drain on towel-lined plate. Repeat with yellow beans. (Make-ahead: Wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.)
In large bowl, whisk together oregano, oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Add onion and green and yellow beans; toss to combine.